Ciku Construction Services have been working in the Greater London area for many years, over this time our management team have built up a broad range of knowledge whilst working in various sectors including Commercial, Educational, Residential, Industrial, Pharmaceutical and Nuclear.
We are familiar with Westminster City Council and The Corporation of London building inspectors having dealt with them for many years regarding scaffold licences, road closures and crane permits.
We pride ourselves in the fact that we can take possession of a building designated for fit out or full demolition and hand it back to the contractor ready for their works to commence in a clean safe environment and with the following carried out:
• Survey for Asbestos containing materials
• Arrange and manage the Asbestos removal
• Isolate the building of all services, electricity, gas and water, drain down
• Install temp services for our own use and install the main contractors requirements complete with certification
• Install any temporary works that may be required (Designed by others)
• Full soft strip and services removed
• Full demolition or any partial demolition that may be required such as slab removals and wall removals
• Installation of waterproofing to adjoining properties, both vertical and horizontal
• Any groundwork’s that may be required in basement and exterior areas – underpinning, drainage or reduced level dig etc.
• Brickwork and repairs
• Reinforced concrete works such as pile caps and slab installation
From the moment you contact Ciku Construction Services to the completion of your project, we will manage your contract and meet your requirements with professionalism and attention to detail. You can rely on our commitment to quality, regardless of the size of the contract.