Ciku Construction Services are very experienced in the soft stripping of inner city buildings. Our management team have carried out soft stripping on numerous prestigious buildings in the Central London area.
Strip out works is widely used to help reduce clients’ costs, allowing buildings to be de-rated where required and can only proceed when the Asbestos Removal has been carried out and all services have been isolated. A termination certificate should be issued prior to soft stripping commencing.
Soft Stripping normally includes the removal of:
• Non-structural partitioning
• Joinery: doors, fames, fixed furniture
• Fixtures and fittings
• Mechanical, electrical and sanitary fixtures and fittings
• Skirting boards, dado rails and cornices
• Floor finishes including carpets, lino and tiling
• Fixed furniture
• Suspended ceilings